Wednesday, July 6, 2016

List: Ten unique bridal shower gift ideas.

Before diving into today's topic, I'd like to apologize for my sudden disappearance.
The company I work for merged with another very large company.
In other words, I worked more hours than I thought humanly possible.  I was wiped!!!
Please accept my most genuine apology for having R&W inexplicably ripped from your lives.

*********************************************

I'll be spending the next week meeting up with my future sister in law's bridal party.
With the help of her mother, we're throwing her the fabulous bridal shower that she deserves!
We'll be putting together rustic centerpieces, cute favors, fun games, and creative prizes.
After that, we'll be focusing on a unique shadow box idea, a clothespin collage, and chalkboard art.
Just in case you couldn't guess, my future SIL is a Pintrest fan and a DIY fanatic!!

My brother and his fiance have been living alone for quite some time now.
They have every type of home essential item that one could ever need.
I also feel a little weird buying my future SIL lingerie that she'll be using with my brother.
This basically means that we will need to get real creative with my gift choice!
Besides, I was never a fan of purchasing an item off of a registry anyways.  I'm all about surprise!


Ten unique bridal shower gift ideas.
Looking for some low key bridal shower party ideas?  Click here!

1.  Colorful Wall Clock



With this gift they can measure all their hours of bliss and happiness!
Can be bought here.

2.  Love Knot Sculpture


This is a gift they can display in their home and only share the meaning with whom they choose.
Can be bought here.

3.  Paris in Color, Coffee Table Book


This is the city of Romance and it makes for a fun addition to the couple's living room.
Can be bought here.

4.  Folding Bed Tray

An

Perfect for breakfast in bed, romantic late night treats, or just to use as decoration.
Can be bought here.

5.  Andy Warhol, I love You So
"I love you so", get it?  Besides, Andy Warhol is loved by almost everyone!
Can be bought here.

6.  Disney Bride & Groom


This is the perfect gift for the Disney lovers!  My SIL has Disney things throughout her home.
Can be bought here.

7.  Japanese Red Maple Tree

The couple can watch this gift grow with them throughout all their years.
Can be bought here.

8.  Lenox Christmas Ornament


Every year they will have this gorgeous ornament to look back on and smile.
Can be bought here.

9.  Kate Spade Ring Dish
Wherever this dish is strategically placed. the bride will have you to thank for never misplacing her ring!
Can be bought here.

10.  A "Paid In Full" Receipt.


Whether it's paying off their wedding cake or giving a gift card  for the honeymoon hotel, these gifts of cash will be greatly appreciated by the couple who's  guaranteed to be counting pennies to pay for it all!
I know that my husband and I were very appreciative of these gifts.

What are your unique bridal shower gift ideas?

6 comments:

  1. I dig the clock. Just my style. But I really love the ornament. Hubby and I have one the kids gave us that carries a special meaning. Have fun with it all and good luck at work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it mean more monies and bigger salary? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you have been working so hard. I love the clock. My son received one almost just like it from his BFF when he graduated from high school. He has it hanging in his apartment. So far he has not been late to class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paid in full would be the way to win me over lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Andy Warhol. I'm not big on gift registries, either, but I'll turn to them when I have no idea what people like or need. Sometimes I give Tupperware (the real Tupperware--not the cheap stuff) at showers. People usually don't think of it, but Tupperware canisters or other containers always come in handy. I have Tupperware I've been using for almost forty years--not that I'm actually old enough to have had Tupperware that many years. I'm not sure how to write my way out of this conundrum. I love your shower suggestions.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved