Friday, July 15, 2016

Life: Friday Ramblings


I can't stop walking into...
...the down stairs bathroom!  I finally opened the door and made it a functional space.
This forgotten room finally has been turned into one of my favorite spaces in the house.  Love it!

I've developed a strange addiction to...
...blueberries!  I've been basing them by the case and popping them in my mouth like potato chips.
Hey, at least they're good for me!  I hope...

We've found our happy place at...
...Short Beach!  It's practically private and kid friendly without the south shore waves.
Since it's only open to town residents it's so clean you can see through the water!

I'm relieved that...
...my future SIL's bridal shower went out without a hitch!
The food was delish, the party was fabulous, and the conversation was flowing!  Love, love, love!

I'm totally in love with...
...the perfect painting I found for our living room!  It's so perfect it's like it was made for our space.
I was shopping for a painting for the bathroom but stumbled upon that treasure instead.

I'm getting a little upset about...
...the extra weight I've been gaining the past six months.  I gained about 6-8 pounds and hate it!
I'm about to put a plan in place to get back to my healthy and happy state.

I did a happy dance when...
...my cousin and God son called off their move to N.C.!!!!!
I was devastated at the thought of losing my baby boy and best friend.

I'm totally and completely obsessed with...
...the Amazon Echo I bought my hubby for Father's Day.  She's quickly become another family member.
I love the idea of multi tasking by just yelling out "ALEXA" and stating a command!

What are your Friday Ramblings?

7 comments:

  1. That is good you found a beach that is actually nice. Hopefully the blueberry eating isn't the main reason you can't stop going into the downstairs bathroom lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bathroom too! Yea for blueberries! I need more recipes though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, twould be nice if ya'd illustrate all these points with photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never liked real blueberries or raspberries for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love a sweet, hidden beach spot! And oh boy do I love our Alexa! Between asking her random questions, rattling off my shopping list and setting timers, she's my new best friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love asking Alexa about the weather :) She's so handy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummm. Can I kissa youse Uppastairs? Mama mia!!! Follow us and wiseabove...

    What's your address in the hereafter? Mine is 111 Rock-Solid-Ave, MilkyWeight, Seventh-Heaven - an intense, stuccoish mansion in a cul-de-sac with mountain bike trails you may conform with your thots AND a sassy, savvy, passionate antidote: an ultra-intense, kick-ass, party-hardy every, single, evening with avatars, faeries, cereal killers and front-row-seats; IQ... K2... and beeeyond much, much more!! is YOURS in the Great Beyond with our acceleration to Maximum POW!er. Wanna join me? ...cuzz the other realm aint too cool, son:

    MyCrucifixIsMyFix.blogspot.com
    trustNjesus
    Infowars.com
    JohnLeary.com

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved