***I'm away for work the next couple of days so I decided to do a fun re-post. I'll try my best to stop by my favorite sites. Just in case I get tied up, have a fabulous weekend!"
I know what you are all thinking.
“You are only 27 years old. How can you call that old?”
Well, let me tell you about my epiphany.
I find the song “Jealous” by Nick Jonas extremely s e x y.
He is also pretty yummy himself…
After admitting this to myself, I felt a little bit like a cougar.
There is something about being attracted to a Jonas Brother that feels very wrong.
Source - For the love of god, he's beautiful.
Other epiphanies that make you feel o l d.
1. The songs you listened to as a child are now “oldies”.
Since when have the Spice Girls been classified as an oldie? Ug!
2. You can no longer lose 5 pounds in one week.
I know the not eating diet is very unhealthy, but at least it used to work in emergency situations!
3. You develop a sudden appreciation for real lipstick.
Goodbye clear lip gloss! I’m not sure when you became tacky, but you did!
4. You host dinner parties.
...and you actually cooked…and bought a bottle of wine…and put out real dishes…
5. Brand name china actually impresses you.
I mean, I love my Dooney & Burke bag, but is that tea cup Royal Albert?
6. You actually care about politics a little bit.
Who do I need to vote for to make the taxes coming out of my pay check to decrease?
7. You have a favorite brand of everything.
Dove sensitive skin bar soap and Clinique foundation make for a zit free Jax!
8. …and you get really pissed when they discontinue or change your favorite product.
Why did Neutrogena add sunscreen to my favorite facial moisturizer? Ug!
9. You are suddenly really aware of your breath.
I’ll save the Cheetos for when I’m walking distance from mouthwash.
10. Being tired now always wins.
One more episode of Prison Break? Um, no, unless you want to be real cranky tomorrow.
What made you realize that you’re getting old?