Wednesday, May 4, 2016

List: Ten favorite Disney memories.

Hello everyone!  Have you missed R&W as much as I've missed you?!
I've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks celebrating family and my baby girl's third birthday.

Our trip to Disney World has left my entire family exhausted and panting for air.
The car ride there and back was almost as brutal as the long waits in the burning hot sun.
While we may still be a little tired, we've made many memories that we'll cherish forever.
Disney Tip:  The memory maker package is totally worth every single penny it cost!

Ten highlights of our family vacation to Disney World.

1.  Chef Mickey's


My daughter and God Son had a blast meeting Mickey and all of his friends!
The food was also delicious and totally fun.  They even had Mickey Mouse shaped waffles.
Unfortunately, we missed Minnie Mouse because her pet poodle went into labor!

2.  Vistana Resort's Pools


We had to rock at least one of the resorts pools before we left so we spent a few hours at the Cascades.
This pool was gorgeous complete with a waterfall, a huge kiddie area, and fountain islands.
It's still unknown whether it was my daughter, God son, or husband that had more fun here!

3.  Animal Kingdom


While I heard mixed reviews about Animal Kingdom, it turned out to be loads of fun!
We all enjoyed seeing the animals, rocking a few rides, and meeting tons of fun characters.
Besides, look at that view.  They really did an excellent job making a home for these animals.

4.  Tusker House Restaurant


I was curious about the African food cuisine, but was pleasantly surprised at how yummy it all was.
The kids enjoyed exploring a new cuisine and they had lots of fun playing with Safari Donald.
My baby girl kept saying "Donald has a big, big butt!".  I guess he gained since the cartoon days!

5.  The Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue


This dinner show was full of interactive fun, singing, dancing, and yummy food.
We enjoyed eating buckets of fried chicken while watching the actors joke and make us laugh!
We all got to be part of the show which made this experience all the more better.

6.  Meeting Rapunzel


My daughter was in complete awe that she was able to talk, hug, and joke with her favorite character.
For the first time EVER, I can actually say that my baby girl was near speechless!
She just kept repeating "Are you Tangled?" in complete disbelief.

7.  Be Our Guest Restaurant


I waited months to dine at the Beast's castle to have every single expectation exceeded.
From the murals on the wall to the magical music box all the way to the menu, everything was divine.
Did I mention that we actually got to meet our host, The Beast, as well?  Talk about a triple eep!!!!

8.  Meeting Ariel


Meeting and interacting with my forever favorite Disney princess had me feeling like a little girl!
My husband even rolled his eyes as I had to check my hair before strolling into her presence.
She was just as beautiful and pleasant as I always imagined her to be.  Just sayin...

9.  Windermere Boat Ride


While in the area, we decided to visit family and spend a relaxing, enjoyable day with them.
They took us on their boat where we got to see celebrity homes, native animals, and gorgeous views.
Not to mention the kids loved riding fast on the lake and my aunt's yummy homemade meals!

10.  Hollywood Studios


We spent some much needed quality time with my handsome husband in Hollywood Studios.
While this park was my least favorite of the three, we shared lots of laughs.
A huge portion of the park was closed because they're building a Toy Story section.  Not cool!

Now that I caught you up, tell me what I missed?!

11 comments:

  1. It looks like a magical time was had by all. I love the kid's faces when they see the characters. My dream is to be in one of those costumes for a few days. How awesome would that be? I could so rock Goofy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great-looking couple, all right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you all survived and had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? Ariel didn't come with the singing crab? How rude lol Sure looks like a grand time was had by all. The memories are well worth the exhaustion indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, how lovely! Glad to hear and see you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you'll had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing such ful of life post dear ,looks like you guys had lots of fun on vacations as pics are so amazing and vibrant ,god bless you and family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!!!! I am so overdue for a Disney trip so these pictures are making me swoon. Looks like so much fun. And I pretty much am dying over the image for #3 with the little cherubs. So, so cute. Did you guys just take your Godson without his parents??? That's so ridiculously sweet. And you two look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, the kiddos look like they had such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you and specially kids fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved