Friday, May 6, 2016

Life: Friday Ramblings



It feels unbelievably good to...
...return back to my normal, every day life with a whole new outlook.
There's nothing like a great vacation to put a whole new spin on things.
Besides, I missed all of you.  I mean, R&W is my virtual home away from home!

I'm beyond relieved to report that...
...my daughter's third birthday was a huge success spent with lots of smiles.
We didn't let the rain stop us from throwing the birthday celebration she deserved!
Although I did hide my furniture and area rug in a locked room.  No rainy butt juice or spills for them!

You can officially call me a farmer because...
...we had a relaxing family day filled with lots of gardening fun.
The unwanted foliage was removed and replaced with real pretty landscapes and a huge garden.
Our family farm is filled with string beans, tomatoes, oregano, peppers, broccoli, and even a fig tree!

I'm totally in love with...
...what my daughter and I did with our bay window in the kitchen.
We filled this huge window with many fun and pretty things that grow real well with the extra sunlight.
We have basil for days, pretty flowers, and a shelf dedicated to my favorite decorative tea pots.

I'm completely skeeved by...
...the massive amount of bugs that decided to make our house their home.
The exterminator will be coming tomorrow to eliminate all the bees, spiders, and bugs hiding away.
I got my first bee sting this week by a yellow jacket sleeping in my coffee filters.  Bleh gag barf!

It's very freeing for my...
...little toes because I officially swapped my comfy boots for cute open toed shoes.
My feet are also real excited for all those summer pedicures they're about to be pampered with.
Fine, I'll admit that I totally enjoy those pedicures also.  It's not just my feet!

What are your Friday Ramblings?

9 comments:

  1. You and lots of bugs hahaha that can't be going over well. Got a green thumb going too, look at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of those super sonic things you plug in the wall and it helps drive pests away. Their dog and cat friendly. They don't do the job 100% but they do help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sandal season and I definitely need my toes done

    ReplyDelete
  5. we do ever so love bay windows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night while working on a blog post I noticed something huge flying around my home office. Palmetto bug! I screamed, ran into the hall, and shut the door. Mr. Palmetto slammed himself against the door but did not manage to commit suicide, to my disappointment. I got a yellow shoe and opened the door. He ran into the hall. I tried to smack him. He took it like a man and ran around the corner and behind the china cabinet. It took some work and a lot of screaming, but he didn't live to see another day.

    Love,
    Janie, who does not like bugs and sympathizes with you because of the sting

    ReplyDelete
  7. As excited as I am to rock the summer clothes, I'm not ready to put away my boots just yet! I've always loved my boots. They make me feel like a badass. But, it was 102 last week, so I don't think I can get away with wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Glad you had so much fun on your vacation. Aren't exterminators the best? I love mine, he gets rid of the icky spiders! Well worth the money!! I'm still waiting for it to be warm enough for sandals, c'mon already warm weather...and some sun too!

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved