Wednesday, April 6, 2016

List: Top five most annoying actors.

Last week The Viking and I sat down at our usual spot.
Yes, I am referring to your favorite diner, cat!

While we waited for our food to come, we engaged in our usual nonsense banter.
This time it was innocent actors that we never met who took the blunt of our verbal attack.
...oh please, like you don't judge people that you never actually met!  Psh...

Let's play a Jax Game!

Who are you're top 5 most hated actors?
...and by hated I mean that you dislike them so much that you refuse to watch any film they are in!!!

I'll start.



5.  Robert Pattinson
He's lacks any color to his skin and the hype for nothing kills me


4.  Ben Affleck
Anyone else notice that dot of spit ALWAYS on his mouth when he speaks??  Bleh, gag, barf!!


3.  Tom Cruise
He just annoys me.  I'm not sure why, but his existence irks me.


2.  Mel Gibson
He's a complete loon AND he filmed that awful movie, Braveheart!


1.  Nicholas Cage
Oh how he annoys me!!  His voice is worse than nails on a chalk board and he always looks confused!

After I gave The Viking my final list of my top 5 most hated actors he just turned to look at me and said "My daughter, the girl who dislikes the most top rated actors."  Then he just shook his head.
I'm just happy that I make The Viking proud to be my father!! :)

Well, now it's your turn!
Who are your all time most hated actors?

7 comments:

  1. I find lack of colour in the skin very hot :)
    RPats truly is a badly bad actor. I personally cannot stand Robert Downey Jr, Julia Roberts, Natalie UnImportant, Matt Damon, Leo DiCapricosso.... like half of Hollywood, really :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the diner you say, know where that is at my bay.

    My list would be way longer, but Cage is on it. Used to make good movies, but now, pathetic. Cruise is a loon but makes good movies. Gibson made Lethal Weapon, so he is fine by me, but yeah, he's a loon too. Pattinson blah. Zac Efron blah. Will Ferrell blah, the whole man child routine gets old. I could go on and on and on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and Adam Sandler, god he is pathetic. Such awful piece of crap movies.

      Delete
  3. That would be Ben Stiller in addition to everyone you mention in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, dangit, don't you ruin Ben Affleck for me! I love him. lol. Now I will probably only see that! Tom Cruise is a total looney bin. What you SHOULD watch is the Scientology doc by HBO that has clips of him in it, he's so crazy...

    I hate Leann Rimes (not an actress, I know) and I think Mindy Kaling is a pretty horrible actress though I try to like her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting!! i don't like Nicholas Cage

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved