Monday, April 4, 2016

Bloghop: Question of the Month.

The very entertaining and talented Mike from A Life Examined has graciously decided to host a party.
Well, it might not be a party exactly, but it’s at least considered a gathering!
He has initiated a bloghop called Question of the Month and I’m honored to a part of it.
It was open to the world, but Jax can pretend that it’s an exclusive “gathering”, right? RIGHT?!


What's your favorite thing that starts with a C?
Let's play a Jax game and see which C thing is my absolute favorite.  Can you guess?

1.  Clothes
I love me a nice day at the shopping for new clothes to fill my closet.
How's that for a double C?!  If my OCD didn't bother me, I'd totally county this as 1 AND 2.

2.  Chubby Cheeks
I can't stop squeezing, kissing, and pinching my baby girls chubby cheeks.
As you can guess this is how she got her nick name mushy face!  May she never lose her mush...

3.  Cleanliness
There is nothing better than a clean house, sheets, car, cubicle, or anything!
I love when things are so clean that they shine!  Besides, no germs makes me smile.

4.  Crayons
I love to color because it's relaxing and fun, but I will only color with crayons.
I never got the hype of markers.  They don't color with even shades.  It's awful for OCD.

5.  Cream Cheese
One of my favorite foods is cream cheese.
I'm craving a cinnamon raisin bagel, scooped, toasted, and smothered in cream cheese!

6.  Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
This is another one of my favorite foods especially from our local Long Island bagel shops.
Some chain restaurants and states just don't get the art of a good bagel.

7.  Christmas
The holiday season is magical and filled with lots of family, love, and smiles.
I think "Christmas" all year long, especially when I see a great deal!

8.  Cheesecake
I'm talking about a nice, thick slice of NY style cheesecake.
Hence the reason why my manager bribes me with cheesecake factory.  Yum!

9.  Celebrations
Whether it's a birthday, baptism, or holiday I love ANY reason to celebrate.
I still stand by one of my theories:  Celebrate everything big and small.

10.  Chocolate
Chocolate is by far the winner of this monthly contest just because it's so delicious.
Clearly I enjoy food way too much...

What is your favorite thing that starts with a C?

12 comments:

  1. I've no idea, Cate Blanchett, Chris Evans, Chris Hunksworth, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could I ever forget my hunksworth!!?! He's better than chocolate. This list is a lieeeeee. :(

      Delete
  2. My last name- Church! Although we don't go to church (hahaha) my maiden name started with a "U" and was very difficult to say and spell. I love how I moved up in the alphabet when I got married and everyone can say it and spell it with ease!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I grew up with a V and used to hate it. The past few years I learned to appreciate it and am having difficulties grasping the fact that I should change it. Womp womp

      Delete
    2. I had a teacher that was born a Smith and she became a Bobo. She went from super-plain to something that sounds like you were the daughter of Bozo the clown

      Delete
  3. Some good ones there. Have to keep that ocd happy haha crayons are better indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great use of the list. Chocolate and Skittles are two massive holes in my generally healthy diet. The Skittles in particular I'm actually not able to stop eating until they're all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comic strips (deluxe!) and clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this list of 'c' things. Other than the clothes, I'm right with you. I like clothes, but hate shopping for them.

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved