Monday, February 1, 2016

Bloghop: Question of the month.

The very entertaining and talented Mike from A Life Examined has graciously decided to host a party.
Well, it might not be a party exactly, but it’s at least considered a gathering!
He has initiated a bloghop called Question of the Month and I’m honored to a part of it.
It was open to the world, but Jax can pretend that it’s an exclusive “gathering”, right? RIGHT?!


When have you lost or found love?
**Michael has made this month's bloghop in honor of Valentine's day!**

1.  Watching Growing Pains.
   My first love was Kirk Cameron from the show Growing Pains.
Ever look him up now?  Let's just say he isn't a Caeser anymore!
2.  High school.
My first serious relationship was my high school sweetheart.  After 3 years we thought each other was "it".
He eventually gave in to his family who expected him to marry someone of the same culture. 

3.  Visiting my aunt.
It was instant attraction between myself and the property manager of my aunt's apartment complex.
We were on and off for years, but I just couldn't get past the fact that my father didn't approve. 

4.  A nursing home.
While my mom was going through muscle rehabilitation at a nursing home, I fell for the maintenance man.
While I adored him, I don't think he ever took me seriously.  Either way, we have lots of memories! 

5.    Watching Supernatural.
I've been in love with Sam Winchester since season 1!  I'd do anything for that fictional character!
Ladies and gentlemen, I know it's true love because the show is still on and rocking season ELEVEN! 

6.  Dodgers.
 This bar is where I met my Swedish boxer.  He was sexy as hell, but dumber than dumb.
I wouldn't call this one love, but it certainly was lust! 

7.  My land lord's son.
He was my second serious relationship and another one that I thought was "it".
While it turned out that he was bat crap crazy, he did put the waterworks in R&W! 

8.  My God son.
 I never thought I would love someone as deeply as I do this is little boy.
He's taught me that there's enough spots in your heart to have a special place for everyone! 

9.  At work.
I met my husband while exercising at work.  His job is to fix the building that I used to word in.
This is the man who won my heart and shares a love with me that continues to bloom. 

10.  At the hospital.
    In April 2013 I took a trip to the hospital to bring my baby girl into this world.
 Words can not even describe how this gorgeous, little bratty angel has become the love of my life! 

  Where have you found or lost love?

13 comments:

  1. Its silly, but when I see my honeymoon snaps ( ours was an arranged marriage) I can feel that, thats where I found the love ...we did get married before (3 days before) but it's the pace that still sends shivers down my spine lol.

    My kids were born on 5th Oct but I remember the date I got my blood test postive for Beta HCG- and that is how I found love twice regarding my kids.

    I lost my best friend to my other best friend (typical high school thingy happened in the 90's)

    It did get ok with time, but I still do not have a BFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all such great stories! i cannot believe it's been nearly three years ago for her to be born!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah Cameron is a bit of a nut job now. Supernatural is the show that will out live us all. Just keeps going and going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like you have a thing for the Mr. Fix-it type. Glad you found a keeper and that you have the wonderful daughter to show you unconditional love.

    Mary at Play off the Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Interesting Q&A session. Happy Feb!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today's Post: Polished With Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's love, but I'll take Dean Winchester, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your answers. A boxer? I bet he was built well?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute variety of different people and ways to find love!! I remember the stories of your landlord's son. Hey, at least you have a good story out of it now, eh, eh? Ha. And your sweet baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dumber than dumb? See, now we all need to know how you arrived at this very interesting conclusion...

    ReplyDelete
  10. something smells naughty to me in number 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found love with that green box of girl scout cookies. Can't get enough of those thin mints!

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved