Wednesday, January 13, 2016

List: Ten movies that will never, ever get old.

My husband makes fun of me for doing the same things over and over again.
So, I’m a creature of habit.  I can’t help but stick with the things that already made me happy!

When I find a product that I love, I never stray.
When I fall in love with a song, I play that song out.
When develop a “favorite”, I try my hardest not to cheat.
This does not mean that I don’t try NEW things, but I do tend to gravitate towards my reliables!

The movies in my life are absolutely no different.  I have my favorites, and I watch them.
...and I watch them over and over and over again…
I’m not ashamed because these flicks will always and forever make me smile.

Ten movies that will never, ever get old.

1.  Dirty Dancing
This will forever be one of my favorite films.  It might even be safe to say that I watch it weekly.
My favorite part is when they act out “lover boy, come here lover boy”!  It makes me swoon EVERY time.

2.  Walk the Line
I’m not sure if I love the music or the movie more, but this is another one of my favorites!
This movie will forever be my flick of choice to watch while folding laundry.

3.  Forgetting Sarah Marshall
I can repeat the script verbatim, but it still makes me laugh until my sides hurt.
Besides, my girl crush Kristen Bell stars in this movie.  Love her!

4.  Footloose
This movie is a classic for a reason.  It’s just all around fun to watch.
I dare you to watch this movie and not imitate any dance moves.  I double doggy dare you!

5.  How to lose a guy in 10 days
This is my ode to chick flicks!  It’s funny, light hearted, and has the perfect cast.
I had a tough time choosing between this movie and Mean Girls, but I definitely watch this one WAY more.

6.  Thor
Watching Chris Hemsworth beating things up will never get boring, I promise!
It does help that it’s a pretty decent movie with amazing graphics also.

7.  The Little Mermaid
I will never get tired of watching my favorite Disney princess on the big screen.
This goes for all of the other Disney classics as well.  I mean, who really gets tired of any of them?!

8.  Legends of the Fall
I’m certainly not a Brad Pitt fan, but I could watch this movie on repeat!
I have to thank my grandmother for forcing me to watch this despite my Brad Pitt boycott!

9.  Kenan & Kel:  Two heads are better than none.
I can’t even explain to you how hard this movie makes me laugh.  We’re talking painful, hysterical laughter!
For those of you who were blessed enough to see it, “THANK YOU FOR THE KETCHUP!”.

10.  Love Comes Softly Saga
I know that this is an all day ordeal, but I totally and completely LOVE every second of the LOVE saga!
Thank you, Hallmark, for periodically booking up my entire weekend with this lovely series of movies.

What movies will you never get tired of?

11 comments:

  1. Seen them all but the last 2 on the list, good picks indeed. I liked Thor 2 better though lol I'll never get tired of Die Hard or My Fellow Americans or Midnight Run or Porky's or Lethal Weapon or most marvel movies, screw stupid iron man 2 though, and I could go on and on and on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, PLEASE, watch the Kenan and kel movie. You have to. And then let me know how hard you laughed. Lol pleassseee

      I knew this post would be right up your ally and I knew lethal weapon would be on your list. Lol

      Delete
  2. I see the full thing is on youtube, I'll have to watch it there. Lethal Weapon is sure on there, my list would probably go to 100 though lol never too old for that umm stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never even heard of #10! And I love "Walk the Line" too. And "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" is 'our' movie as a couple. Our first dance at our wedding was "Inside of You" lol and it was maybe my favorite part of the entire day. I could watch 'A League of their Own' "Ferris Bueller' over and over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen most of those movies. I have go-to movies for when I feel sad or bored. I bought The Blind Side. Sandra Bullock deserved her Academy Award. I don't buy a lot of movies. I have Netflix and Netflix Streaming and Amazon Prime. Movies get me through life. My all-time favorite is It's A Wonderful Life.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually remember that Kenan and Kel movie, I taped it on VCR and re-watched it alot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it was AH-mazing!!! My names frances...but your name tag says steve... hahahahahaha

      Delete
  6. Good pics. I, too, haven't seen Kenan and Kel but will definitely seek it out. I can watch Sliding Doors, Enchanted April, French Kiss, Joe vs the Volcano, Moonstruck, Whale Rider, Much Ado About Nothing, Like Water For Chocolate and 84 Charring Cross Road over and over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. probably MOULIN ROUGE for me and THE MUMMY saga

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have never seen all of how to lose a guy and never heard of the last one. the others, YES--i fell the same! always stop and watch them

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Great Outdoors is by far my absolute favorite movie that makes me laugh out loud and go hysterical at the bat scene...even if I'm watching it alone, I cry till there's tears.

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved