Friday, November 20, 2015

Life: Friday Ramblings

Happy Friday, Lovelies!
It's time for my bi-weekly rendition of your favorite R&W series, Friday Ramblings!
Please, let's keep the round of applause to a minimum before you make me blush.


Currently Ecstatic About...
My new chair at work!  It's been custom ordered to fit my body and have lumbar support!
Bye UGLY, blue chair that was so large that my butt didn't reach the back and my feet didn't hit the floor.
Besides, I love the fact that my behind was the only one to grace the seat of this fancy chair!

Currently Depressed...
That my closest cousins surprise 30th birthday party already came and gone.
This is depressing not only because of the lack of parties in my near future, but we're getting OLD.
On a side note:  We had a blast!!  She may not have been surprised, but it was a real good time.

Currently Relieved About...
Revealing my TRUE identity to the people that know almost every other detail of my life-YOU!
Something as silly as hiding behind a self proclaimed nickname can really become exhausting.
My sincerest apologies to Mr. Jackie Chan and all his fans.  No more hate mail, please!

Currently Frustrated With...
The company providing me with my mortgage.  If they ask me for ONE more thing, I'll scream.
What kills me is, they sent me a letter saying approved so what else could all this info be for?
Please. leave. me. alone.

Currently Obsessing Over...
Last Sunday's episode of The Walking Dead.
Was that, or was it not, Glenn asking for help into Daryl's walky talky?
I knew he was alive!!  I mean, assuming that really was our precious Glenn...  #TeamDaryl

Currently Dreading...
Packing up my entire apartment and lugging it somewhere else.
As excited as I am to finally own a home, I really hate the actual process of moving.
Little miss plan ahead has decided she has the right to procrastinate this time and I'm cashing in!

******************
On a side note, please don't forget to sign up for our Thanksgiving Feast!
Please e-mail me all of your entries by clicking the e-mail link through here.
Deadline:  Monday, November 23 to make the Wednesday, November 25 post.

******************

What are some of your Friday ramblings?

6 comments:

  1. wouldn't it be fun if they don't tell us whether Glennzie is alive even before the mid'season break? The last few episodes were ever so boring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Episode 7 they tell whether he is alive or not, which he is, so we'll know for sure Sunday. Plus they got a bazooka now, so those zombies will go boom.

    Hey, and now you just know what a 30 year old party is like, so you can relax as you close in to 30 lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started the Walking Dead yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure I will like Walking Dead....sounds kinda scary......?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bye UGLY, blue chair? Do ugly blue chairs exist? Moving can be great. It's all about time management.

    Ugly blue chairs? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved