Monday, November 2, 2015

Bloghop: Question of the Month.

The very entertaining and talented Mike from A Life Examined has graciously decided to host a party.
Well, it might not be a party exactly, but it’s at least considered a gathering!
He has initiated a bloghop called Question of the Month and I’m honored to a part of it.
It was open to the world, but Jax can pretend that it’s an exclusive “gathering”, right? RIGHT?!


Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Well, lovelies, this is an interesting question because I can relate to being both.
Before I can give you my final answer, let's all make sure we completely understand the question.
Confession:  I totally had to google both of these words before I could figure out what was being asked!

Introvert:  A shy, reticent person.
Extrovert:  An outgoing, overtly expressive person.

 While I can be shy in a situation, it's very rare.  I'm more likely to be the person you can't shut up.
On the contrary, unless I'm passionate about something or having anxiety, I'm not overtly expressive.
But, the question doesn't say justify being both things so I guess I have to pick just one!

I am an extrovert.
...and you know I'm going to tell you why...

Ten reasons why I consider myself to be an extrovert.

1.  I hate silence.
If we're together and there's silence, I promise you that I WILL break it.

2.  I can be a little dramatic.
Beard hairs on my toothbrush may justify a full on break down.  Just sayin...

3.  I talk to strangers.
Not only do I talk to strangers, but I'm pretty sure that I talk to near all of them that I see.

4.  I'll ask the totally inappropriate questions.
Example:  While house hunting, I asked a man who mentioned that his wife died if she haunts the house.

5.  I suffer from severe verbal diarrhea.
I'm constantly mortified by the things that come out of my mouth on a daily basis.

6.  I enjoy public presentations.
While some people get butterflies in their stomach over them, I totally look forward to it!

7.  I act out stories as I tell them.
We're talking hand movements, sound effects, imitations, and complete craziness until I'm done.

8.  I love good attention.
While I dislike birthday cakes and getting gifts, attention for a job well done is ALWAYS welcome.

9.  I'm really loud.
Whether I'm happy, sad, or just whatever, I talk real loud and I don't care who's listening!

10.  I'm always trying to make a statement.
Verbal statements, fashion statements, or full on craziness, I'm not afraid to let you know I'm there! 

On a side note, I've been challenged to make this month's question a list.
Let's just say, challenge accepted!

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  Why?

21 comments:

  1. good for you!! You seem extroverted in your communication. I am mostly an extrovert but I can get real awkward at times too and become the opposite. It's fairly situational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao you really asked if she haunted the house? Geez hahahaha

    Never would have guessed you were an extrovert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised your an extrovert. Not even a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a total introvert! 'tis because lil' Dezzy was always neglected as a lil' coon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lying through your teeth, you are.

      Delete
  5. Definitely introvert. Very friendly one, though. You almost think I'm an extrovert, but at the end of the day, I want to be alone with my cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of inappropriate questions, whose beard hairs are those on your toothbrush? Since I'm an introvert, I can't believe I'm even asking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, you sound pretty extroverted. That can be a real asset if you channel the powers properly. Some extroverts can also be very annoying--I hope that's not you! I don't think so.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think all of us are both at one time or another...but mostly, I'm an extrovert.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup. All of those reasons scream extrovert to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good one. I like your lists! I chuckled at the haunted house comment. Maybe she does haunt the house. It's important to know before you buy it. I also participated in this question. It was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really good answers. Verbal diarrhea..cracked me up! I had to self analyze on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wel,l there's no doubt that you are an extrovert. For many of the opposite reasons, I'm an introvert, but mostly because I'm perfectly content on my own away from others. While I have grown attached to my husband, I don't need to be around others, and he and I often sit together in silence and do our own thing while in each others company. I'll read and he'll sculpt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best list of reasons for the day so far. You sound like a perfect case of something. First full blown extrovert I've met today.

    Susan Says

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done on passing the challenge ;) I might answer in list form as well...

    1: I love silence, I find it relaxing. I have a friend who I barely talk to at all - I'll just go to his house, we'll watch sports, not say much and then as I'm leaving I'll say "Tat was great, we should do this again."

    2: The phrase "beard hairs on my toothbrush just sent a chill down my spine. Very yuck.

    3: Can't relate to this one. I don't know how people can enjoy talking to strangers :P

    4: However I'm SO with you on the asking inappropriate questions. I just assume that because I'll answer anything I'm asked, others will be the same. But aside from that, there was also a time when I was at a training session to learn about a new microwave and the trainer mentioned that the motor was 10 amps. I put up my hand and asked "How many amps does it take to kill a person?"

    5: I suffer from verbal constipation.

    6: I do however enjoy giving talks. I don't know, I've just always been comfortable with public speaking.

    7: I think that just comes down to you being Italian ;)

    8: That's probably a given, most people enjoy getting recognition for a job well done.

    9: My sister's the same - she's so loud that her chatting downstairs will literally keep me awake when I'm trying to sleep upstairs. Being a performer, I wish I had that ability.

    10: I can tell by the way your blog is set up. It's got a lovely distinctive design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You enjoy public presentations?! I'm so jealous- they terrify me!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. You asked if she haunts the house... Is that a fact? Haha so what did he say? Well? Well? And do tell me more about those sound effects.

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved