Friday, October 30, 2015

Life: Friday Ramblings

Happy Friday, Lovelies!
Two weeks ago I introduced a new series called Friday Ramblings that will be posted bi-weekly.
I asked for feedback from my readers and I was glad to receive very positive comments.
Thanks again to everyone who participated in the survey to help me create this series!

******************


Really, REALLY excited for…
My Mushy’s Halloween parade and party at her school!
I won the battle with my husband and the baby girl is officially going as Olaf.
Between the candy, desserts, and the pumpkin contest, this is bound to be a good time!

Stressing about…
All of the pimples that keep popping up on my face and won’t go away!
I don’t mean to brag, but I usually have decent skin.  This could only mean ONE thing:  Stress!
I’m stressing over the house buying process (EEP!), but the pimples from that stress are causing stress!

Can’t stop cooking…
With pesto!  I’ve been smearing heaps on everything and totally LOVING it!
It’s amazing how some pesto can turn a simple dish into something a little fancy and very delicious.
Last night I made baked tilapia fillets smothered with pesto sauce.  So easy and so yummy!

The big win for the week…
Is the amazing and hard earned ONE HUNDRED PERCENT on my Financial Management test!
Either my professor took pity on me, or all those hours of isolation and studying finally paid off.
Confession:  The test was only 2 questions.  But, it was 2 very CHALLENGING questions.  Still a win!

Obsessing over…
This past Sunday’s episode of The Walking Dead!
I won’t give away any spoilers, but I don’t believe that what they made appear happen really happened.
Here’s to hoping that you know who is alive, well, and hiding under a heap of dead zombies!

Really, REALLY struggling with…
My healthy life swaps.  I went real strong for about 6 months and then my bad habits snuck back in.
I need to review my old goals and get myself back on track before all my hard work is in vain.
Besides, no one really wants to gain winter weight especially before the winter even starts!

What are some of your Friday Ramblings?

**If anyone is interested in making this series a link up, please let me know.  I'd be more than happy to set it up!**

11 comments:

  1. haha you and stress? Who would have guessed?

    He's not dead on The Walking Dead, he crawled under the dumpster I'm betting. Won't find out until episode 7 though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got more pimples in recent years than I ever did as a teenager

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenn did not Die! They need to kill that freaky psycho Carol not the good guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your little Mushy had a wonderful time at her party! Show pics!

    I've eaten way too much Halloween candy this week. Geesh! No will power! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm pesto. That sounds so good right now! And I think I need to start watching The Walking Dead! I've heard such great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. healthy life swaps are the worst. Why are they so GD hard?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get back into healthy habits too!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet those hours of isolation and studying finally paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, adult acne. It's the bane of my existence once a month. And congrats on your test score!

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved