A while back our favorite rhyming cat from It’s Rhyme Time gave me a post suggestion.
Apparently list topics just pop into his brain with zero effort. Claps for that, cat!
I saved the suggestion in my drafts folder waiting for the right time to tackle it.
Well, a recent experience made it loud and clear that the time is here!
Does anyone else involuntarily rhyme when mentioning Pat Hatt or is it just me? Hah!
Ten things that I’ll never, ever do again.
1. Try to make pancakes in a non-stick pan.
This just doesn’t work. You’ll just be left hungry and very frustrated.
2. Leave a tub of Vaseline within reach of a 2 year old.
I turned around for a second, and she SMOTHERED herself in it. It took days to get it out of her hair!
3. Run full force into a wall at the sight of a spider on my shoulder.
Well, maybe I’d do this again. I mean, I never actually did this on purpose. Bleh, gag, barf.
4. Substitute applesauce for eggs while making meatloaf.
This trick only, and I repeat ONLY, works when making cookies. Heed my warning, people!
5. Agree to babysit my in laws cleaning company.
I’ve never worked so hard in my life. To make matter worse, at the end of day, I only made $2/HR!
6. Watch The Walking Dead with my sleeping toddler next to me.
She woke up the next morning says “Don’t eat me, mommy”. I guess my Mush woke up.
7. Drink a full cup of coffee while driving to a corporate meeting.
It spilled ALL over my shirt and I had zero time to clean up before meeting with the CEO. Fail!
8. Put on eye makeup when my husband is driving.
Let’s just say thank goodness I wear contacts because otherwise I may have lost an eyeball.
9. Apply for a job at a company where a family member works.
You may all remember this post from a few months back, but I certainly learned my lesson.
10. Put an egg in the microwave.
It does not hard boil itself. Instead it explodes and hardens onto the walls of the microwave.
What have you learned to never do again?