Wednesday, September 16, 2015

List: Ten things I'll never do again.

A while back our favorite rhyming cat from It’s Rhyme Time gave me a post suggestion.
Apparently list topics just pop into his brain with zero effort.  Claps for that, cat!
I saved the suggestion in my drafts folder waiting for the right time to tackle it.
Well, a recent experience made it loud and clear that the time is here!
Does anyone else involuntarily rhyme when mentioning Pat Hatt or is it just me?  Hah!

Ten things that I’ll never, ever do again.

1.  Try to make pancakes in a non-stick pan.
This just doesn’t work.  You’ll just be left hungry and very frustrated.

2.  Leave a tub of Vaseline within reach of a 2 year old.
I turned around for a second, and she SMOTHERED herself in it.  It took days to get it out of her hair!

3.  Run full force into a wall at the sight of a spider on my shoulder.
Well, maybe I’d do this again.  I mean, I never actually did this on purpose.  Bleh, gag, barf.

4.  Substitute applesauce for eggs while making meatloaf.
This trick only, and I repeat ONLY, works when making cookies.  Heed my warning, people!

5.  Agree to babysit my in laws cleaning company.
I’ve never worked so hard in my life.  To make matter worse, at the end of day, I only made $2/HR!

6.  Watch The Walking Dead with my sleeping toddler next to me.
She woke up the next morning says “Don’t eat me, mommy”.  I guess my Mush woke up.

7.  Drink a full cup of coffee while driving to a corporate meeting.
It spilled ALL over my shirt and I had zero time to clean up before meeting with the CEO.  Fail!

8.  Put on eye makeup when my husband is driving.
Let’s just say thank goodness I wear contacts because otherwise I may have lost an eyeball.

9.  Apply for a job at a company where a family member works.
You may all remember this post from a few months back, but I certainly learned my lesson.

10.  Put an egg in the microwave.
It does not hard boil itself.  Instead it explodes and hardens onto the walls of the microwave.

What have you learned to never do again?

18 comments:

  1. Wait, whawhawhawhat? You put an egg into the microwave? :))) I did hear you can bake them in the oven in their shell but it needs special temps and planning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Well, there was no special planning with this. I just figured I would get a hard boiled egg. This was a serious fail.

      Delete
  2. You have me laughing this morning girl. I always crack up at those people who are putting on their mascara at red lights because I have a hard enough time doing it in the bathroom mirror. I have learned to never mix vodka with iced tea when you run out of lemonade. It tastes like crap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really had fun writing this one. I laughed at myself the entire time I typed.

      Delete
  3. lol poor wall. What did it ever do to you? Running into it hahaha yippee for the cat, as the ideas flow on out. All good thing to never do again lol at your daughter telling you not to eat her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I'll never forget my husband's face as he watched the whole thing. He must think I'm whacked, but it was an involuntary reaction. I had zero control of the situation.

      aww, my poor mushy!!! But, the real question is, do I really look like a zombie at bed time that would make her say such a thing?? Smh!

      Keep the ideas flowing, cat. :P

      Delete
    2. haha hmmm never thought of that. Maybe you remind her of a zombie, scary hahaha

      Delete
  4. I did the same thing with an egg! Worst decision ever... Ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Thank you for making me know I'm not the only one. :)

      Delete
  5. hahahahaha sorry I am cracking up. That last one about the egg. Did you leave it in the shell???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm glad I gave you a good laugh. lol lol Yes...I left it in the shell. Head down in shame. hahahahaha

      Delete
  6. Ugh, exploding food in the microwave is SO annoying. i swear it manages to get everywhere in 3 seconds and microwaves are never convenient to clean!

    lol, try not to run from the spiders- they don't care about you! It will help your shoulder :)

    haha, I would imagine vaseline would be a bear to get out of hair (I rhymed on accident like Pat!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL to Walking Dead! Poor girl. Never again will I think I can walk down the stairs in heels without holding on to the railing, regardless of how much practice I think I've had - nope nope nope

    ReplyDelete
  8. The egg thing is so funny. I am sorry it probably gave you a horrible mess to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laughing! I hope when you ran into the wall, you hit the spider. hahaha...
    I wonder if mayo would be a good egg substitute in meatloaf.
    I tried to paint my nails once when the mister was driving. lol...never again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, a 2-year old and Vaseline! I bet that was a messsss! :) Oy, little grabby fingers.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never knew that about pancakes, but then again I don't cook

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved