Wednesday, September 23, 2015

List: Ten simple ways to liven up your cubicle.

As sad and a little depressing as it is, I spend more time in my cubicle then at home.
I'm positive that I'm not the only one.  I'm sure that the majority of you can relate.
As my Cuban born husband always says, "Work is all you do in America".  It's almost true!
That being said, our cubicles/offices/work vans are seriously like a second home.
It's important to make it a welcoming environment filled with life's essentials within reach.
In fact, most management should understand this and be able to relate.
Don't be afraid to ask them to make fun and bright purchases as long as they are productive!
When I make my number for the month, my manager surprises me with a themed office supply.  Love!

Ten simple ways to liven up your cubicle.
...I'll avoid the obvious things like personal pictures, your kid's crafts, and office awards...

1.  Travel Coffee Cup


This may be a ridiculous sum of cash to spend on a coffee cup, but it's gorgeous and will be used daily!
Can be bought via Starbucks.

2.  Water Bottle/Cold Coffee Cup


Over the course of 8 hours you should drink three of these filled with water.  
It also has great as a double purpose since it's safe to make a nice cup of iced coffee in.
Can be bought via Starbucks.

3.  Vase


Sticking with my favorite wedding theme (pink & gold), this vase is perfect to hold fake flowers in my cube.
Can be bought via Target.

4.  Tissue Box


At some point during the day, we all need a tissue.  There's no reason why we can't be cute about it!
Can be bought via Target.

5.  Accessory Tray

 
Everyone needs an accessory tray to store their random things, especially this one from Kate Spade.  Love!
Can be bought via Nordstrom.

6.  Air Freshener

You'll see how much quicker the day will go when you're sniffing the fresh scent of laundry!
Can be bought via Target.

7.  Tea Tin
I try and fill my mid-day caffeine fix with a yummy tea.  Obviously, I need a pretty tin for storage.
Can be bought via Teavana.

8.  Cell Phone Stand


This is perfect because it's theme color appropriate, my favorite animal, and serves an important purpose.
Can be bought via Amazon.

9.  Pencil Cup



I am IN LOVE with this pencil holder.  It reads "a stroke of genius" across the bottom.
Can be bought via Kate Spade.

10.  Bedazzled Tape Dispenser

At least one thing in your cubicle should be bedazzled, so why not your tape dispenser?!
Can be bought via Amazon.

How do you lived up your work space?

10 comments:

  1. those are all lovely... minus that tape dispenser... that is just tacky, Jax :PPP I always have at least four or five miniature travel tubes of hand cream.... it's my aroma therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so cute! I am amazed at all of the awesome office supply items now. If I worked in a cubicle I would have those high heel tape dispensers and smiley face sticky notes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I'm cubicle free, but yeah spent more time there than at home many times. I just have an elastic ball to play with and I'm good lol All Americans do is work? lol go to China or something, they work 12-16 hour days. North America has it good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up...all those beautiful, classy things and then...a pig? Lol......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, where did you get that travel coffee cup? I want it! I work from home now but I still drink coffee out of a travel cup...it stays warm longer. I put so much creamer in, a regular cup gets cold by the time I finish drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have much of a work space, I just have a locker

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute! I love the tissue box. Cubicles definitely need some flair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Husband is right! My co-workers and I often joke with one another that we are with each other more then our actual families! I love the mug & tape dispenser! Always looking for ways to brighten up my desk. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great ideas! If I have to be at work I at least want to be looking at some cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bring in a few plants for the window ledge and have lots of photos pinned to one of the cube walls- makes it feel more like mine! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved