Monday, June 15, 2015

List: Ten unique Father's Day gift ideas.

Unlike women, fathers are just that much harder to buy for!
You could always go with that ridiculously overpriced gadget or the usual shaving set.
In an attempt to be unique, I put together a list of different things that dad is sure to love.
I tried to hit all different price points to help out different people on different budgets.  Enjoy!

Ten unique Father's Day gift ideas.


1.  Monogrammed Whiskey Decanter
Dad is sure to appreciate this personalized and manly gift!  Especially if it comes with a bottle of Jack.
Can be bought here.

2.  Swim Trunks
Summer's officially here, so why not give dad a hot new suit to rock??
Can be bought here.

3.  Ben Bailey: Road Rage DVD
The comedian from Cash Cab is hilarious in his stand up.  A good laugh is a perfect gift!
Can be bought here.

4.  Sunglasses
Sometimes us women forget that men suffer from UV rays too!  Invest in a good pair for Dad.
Can be bought here.

5.  Bocce Ball Set
This is a great game for a bbq, to play with the boys, or to use as fun time as family!
Can be bought here.

6.  Daily Joke Calendar
Dad can sit this on his night table or his desk at work.  Either way, it's a great start to a day.
Can be bought here.

7.  Bath & Bodyworks Stress Relief Set
This is bound to get a few laughs, but the scent is masculine and the "stress relief" message is clear!
Can be bought here.
**Note:  My man will be opening this gift set on Father's day.**

8.  Customized Phone Case

It's a unique way to remind dad on a daily basis just how much you adore him!
Can be created and bought here.

9.  Garmin Vivoactive Fitness Monitor
This monitor does everything from tracking your fitness to telling you the weather.  You're welcome, Dad!
Can be bought here.

10.  Coca Cola Vending Cooler
This is just beyond awesome!  Well, assuming that it comes with ground rules.  hah!
Can be bought here.

What are your unqiue Father's Day gift ideas?

21 comments:

  1. bath and bodyworks would be good for me especially if that hunk under that yellow trunk would apply them on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cellphone case is a great idea. The vending machine is cool if it gave something besides coke haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I love the vending machine idea...but it has to come with ground rules. Like, it only surfaces during BBQs or something. hahahaha

      Delete
  3. Yes, dads are so hard to shop for! I always end up buying mine books, especially those he wouldn't typically consider reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea!! Unfortunately, none of the men in my life appreciate a good book the way I do. :)

      Delete
  4. Anything with monograms makes me happy - my dad not so much lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha My grandpa LOVES monogramed things. His wine glasses have a huge B across them.

      Delete
  5. I think that men are much harder to buy for than women! But maybe that's because I have such a hard time buying things for my dad! I love the swim trunks and sunglasses idea, I think men always lose those two things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so much harder to buy for. Yes, men love them and I always seem to forget that. :)

      Delete
  6. My father is dead. I'll toast him on Father's Day, and no, I don't mean I'll put him in the oven.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that, Janie, but I'm glad to hear that you still have great humor about it. xo

      Delete
    2. He's been dead more than twenty years. I've had plenty of time to get used to the idea.

      Delete
  7. My dad would love the whiskey decanter, for sure. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favorites up there!

      Delete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved