Monday, May 4, 2015

List: Ten men's college graduation gift ideas.

This month Brother will be graduating with his Master's degree.
You have absolutely no idea how proud we are of him!  It's a huge accomplishment.
I know that he already celebrated two other graduations between high school and college.
I also know that he already is employed in a career worthy position.
But, none of that matters, because this accomplishment totally deserves recognition.
By "recognition" I mean a celebration with  food, lots of cake, and gifts.

The problem is, what do you buy someone who already has two graduations worth of gifts?
No worries, people, Jax has your back with a bunch of unique gift ideas!

Ten college graduation gift ideas.

1.  Tie



Every grown man should have a nice tie that they can grab for any last minute events.
Can be bought here.

2.  Fire Proof Box
Every grown man needs a safe place to keep important documents and emergency funds.
Can be bought here.

3.  Analog Watch

Every grown man needs an analog clock to avoid having to check their cellie for the time.
Can be bought here.

4.  Luggage Set
Every grown man should have a decent luggage set to avoid traveling with plastic bags.
Can be bought here.

5.  Framed Art
Every grown man should have a piece of culture to remind them of their accomplishments.
Can be bought here.

6.  Gym Bag
Every grown man should have a place to put spare clothes that isn't the backseat of their car.
Can be bought here.

7.  Sound System
Every grown man needs a decent sound system to show off during  football games and parties.
Can be bought here.

8.  Vase
Every grown man should have a manly vase for character and to put fresh flowers.
Can be bought here.
**I bought my dad a man vase for his birthday this past year.  He couldn't understand why.  Sigh...**

9.  Blue Ray Smart Player
Every grown man deserves the upgraded way to watch their favorite movies.
Can be bought here.

10.  Subscription to The U.S. Microbrewed Beer Club
Every grown man deserves to expand their tastes and indulge in something they love.
Can be bought here.

What are your unique re-graduation gift ideas?

16 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with cold, hard cash baby at any age!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a list! How I love lists!

    As a man, I honestly don't really need a tie. Or a vase. Or a luggage set. I really don't go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A firepoof box or sound system works well indeed. The cat would eat the tie. And yeah, cash works every time

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, i love the idea of getting them a fireproof box!! We need one ourselves but I also think that's a very practical, usable gift. Great idea.

    Luggage is great too. and cracking up about your Dad's vase reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All good ideas...we haven't a male graduating this year but have a grandgirl graduating from nursing school...so now give us 10 top ideas for females...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband is actually graduating with his master's next Friday and this a great list of ideas!! I'm getting him the frame for his new masters degree too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd vote for something lasting, so watch will do.
    I didn't get anything for my MA :( My family didn't even congratulate me... twas the emptiest day in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought my best friend a charm bracelet with importations words as the charms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that last idea! But tell me - why are analogue watches so much more manly than digital?

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great grad gifts- and major congrats to your brother! That's amazing!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such great gift ideas! Love this!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the fire proof box idea. I always asked for one as a gift till I finally got one. Though I am afraid to actually lock it, because I know I will lose the key or forget the combination.

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved