In honor of someone close to me, I decided to do a re-post.
Some of you may remember this from 2012, while other's may find this list new and exciting.
....because all of my lists are exciting. Right?? RIGHT?!
Somone dear to me has finally gotten the courage to ask out the girl of his dreams.
I'm ecstatic to say that this story has a happy ending!
Mind out of the gutter people. Ok, thanks...
Things have been going well, but the person dear to me has run out of date ideas!
There is just one problem. This person cannot afford to constantly dish out hefty sums of dough in order to keep his woman happy. That's when he came to me for some solid advice!
Guess he got word about my awesome and extremely helpful lists! ;)
Ten Inexpensive Date Ideas.
Taking a girl for a walk around a nice, scenic area is not only romantic, but it's great exercise! She'll love you for pumping the communication juice and be grateful for those calories burned.
I know, it's totally cliche, but it's a classic for a reason!
Washing the car may not sound like a great date idea, but it's actually loads of fun. It opens doors for play and flirting! Clearly, this idea is dependent upon nice weather. Don't make the poor girl do this in the rain.
Besides, in the end your cars will be shining!!
3. Coach Potato
Put on the PJs, pour the wine, and bust out the movie marathon! Want some extra fun? Pick out a favorite actor or theme with your dvds. Hellooo snuggle time!
4. Monopoly Being the extremely competitive person I am, I totally enjoy Monopoly dates! Bust out the wine and dip. Then lay out the stakes! Loser has to do something naughty. Don't like Monopoly? Try Battle Of the Sexes!
5. Farmers Market Fresh fruit and cheese samples in the midst of a great atmosphere sounds like a lovely date! Be adventurous and dare each other to test new foods.
6. Adventure Pick a nearby city that neither of you have ever been. Get in the car and drive! You can do a walking tour and really grasp the feel for the city. You never know, you could stumble upon a new spot! Some of the best times are the result of a spontaneous adventure!
7. Cooking Pick a random recipe and then divvy up the duties. Cook a fancy meal while blasting the music. I mean, who doesn't like to bust into song and dance after chopping up veggies? I do!!
8. Amateur Comedians Some schools or comedy clubs have amateur comedians put on shows for practice. They are free to view and real fun to attend!
I mean, if they are bad, you may end up laughing at how horrible their jokes are! 9. Darts Go to that little, hole in the wall bar in your town. Order a cheap drink and play a competitive game of darts! Have fun with the winner's prize as well. Once you start hitting the wall instead of the dart board, you may want to put the drink down!
10. Haunted Drive around to all the different "real" haunted houses in your area! See if you can spook each other out. Some of the best times on a date happen b/c someone got a little spooked! In high school boys used to take me to "haunted" cemeteries or the Amittyville Horror house. Freaky! What are your favorite cheap date ideas?