Friday, April 10, 2015

Jax Seal of Approval: Tazo Tea

If you all remember my post regarding healthy life swaps, I vowed to make healthier changes.
And, they’ve been going ok.  I’ve mastered the squats and eating breakfast later!

One vow in particular involved drinking less coffee.
While I know that the coffee itself isn’t awful for you, the creamer really is.
I figured that at least half of my daily calorie consumption was thanks to International Delight!
I started out the goal hoping to drink more water, but I really just don’t like it.
That’s when I kept hearing the word “tea” and the light bulb lit.


Madre gave me a container of Downtown Abbey tea, but it was just alright.
Then I bought green tea, but learned all that caffeine isn’t really a healthy swap.
That’s when a girlfriend of mine suggested Tazo tea bags.
During the first sip I swear that I heard the angels sing to me!

They come in many different flavors that so far have all been great.
None of them had that perfume taste nor were they overpowering with flavor.
I’ve tasted the ginger green tea and peach green tea so far.  Yummy yummy!

Each box also comes with a rating of 1-5 to demonstrate the caffeine level.
This is totally amazing, especially for someone making a conscious effort to be healthier.
Besides, when I need that extra kick of caffeine at 3pm, I’ll know which box to choose!

I’d like to extend the Jax Seal of Approval to Tazo tea bags!
I mean, obviously I’m sort of obsessed at the moment.


Have you or will you try any flavor of Tazo tea?

**Please note that this is a genuine review.  I was not paid for this post.  In fact, I'm pretty sure that Tazo does  not even know that I exist.**

19 comments:

  1. I love tea so I will need to try Tazo. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do angels singing sound like? lol

    Goes to go, just keep trying and you'll find your cup of tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? They sound just like Cas from Supernatural. Pshhh lol

      Delete
  3. I love Tazo tea! They were actually started in Portland by a really great guy who just recently passed away and it was a big hit on Portland. They are so good, right??

    I have coffee and almond milk every morning then I stick to tea all day. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such an awesome story. Who knew they had such a neat background?! Almond milk sounds real interesting and a hell of a lot healthier than creamer. :)

      Delete
  4. why does Earl Grey have a warm on the tin? :)
    I've just opened Russian Earl Grey from Lipton this morning, courtesy of our dear Blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol way to point that out...I would have never noticed. Hahaha

      Blue is way too good to you!! I'll have to ship you some Tazo for a tea off. ;)

      Delete
  5. ahhh, I love tea...not Chi tea, tho. I've tried and tried to like it as all the ladies in our family love it.
    I've not had your Tazo but will look for it in the groc store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found it helpful to get more fluids in my system by having ramen noodles soup for lunch every day. The broth is kinda like tea, I guess. Welp, anyway, I feel a lot better since I've been doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've become a big fan of tea lately, but I still don't have a preference for (or even a knowledge of) any particular brands or types. For me it's just good tea and bad tea :P

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved