Sunday, December 11, 2011

Revenge & The BlowFish

It's that time again.  Sunday night withholds the last few hours to get those "things" done that you know you won't get to during the week.  For the love of God, I'm a MONTH behind in my Glamour magazine reading.  Sad...  Is the weekend really over?  Mine was productive.  I knocked off about half of my Christmas shopping, did about 3 weeks worth of laundry, and saw my boys win another football game.

Don't let that mean old Gronk steal all your thunder Mr. Aaron Hernandez!!
New Obsession Alert:  My Aunt suggested that I look into a new show called Revenge.  I took her up on her suggestion and checked it out on hulu.com for free.  I should be the hulu spokesperson with all the free advertising I do for them!  lol  For those of us who are just joining the Revenge band wagon, we are 10 episodes behind.  I watched the first four so far, and I'm HOOKED!  I love shows about girls kicking ass and all the main "powers" in this show are of the female gender.  It has a few real juicy love triangles, a never ending supply of intriguing drama, and a plot full of suspenseful mystery.  Seriously, the second you are done reading this entry, go watch this show!  It gets the LMF seal of approval!

On ABC, Wednesday nights at 10pm eastern.  You're welcome!
The BlowFish:  As you all know from my previous post, I met a guy on a dating website.  He is the only fish that I willingly reeled in.  The rest were those rock crabs that you have to shake off your line several times because they just keep nibbling at your bait!  No thank you...  I followed all my first date rules.  I gave several people his information, details about our whereabouts, and made a code word that stands for trouble.  Despite all that worry, it turns out he's not a serial killer at all.  He is actually a very nice guy!  While he is not my typical type, we did get a long very well and managed to hold a 3 hour conversation.  He has that sarcastic humor that usually gets me.  He also has that serious drive and ambition that I look for.  Did I mention his has a motorcycle?  How about that he has a boat?  Ok, how about that he's in a band?!  Yum x3!!  He seemed to be as interested in me as I was in him.  He was already making plans for us to hang out next weekend.  He also promised to watch Once Upon a Time for me.  If a guy that willingly watches a show about Snow White and Prince Charming isn't a good sign, then I don't know what is!  I'm intrigued.  Let's see where it goes.  It should be an interesting ride!

How was your weekend?

-LMF

10 comments:

  1. EXCITING! I'm glad your date went so well! And yum times 3 indeed- that sounds fun! Nice job on being so safe beforehand.

    I've never watched Revenge but I have heard very good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and for football, all I can think of is Tebowwwww. I was raised on the Broncos so this has just been very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My weekend wasn't long enough, of course. It was nice though. :)

    Your date went well-YAYYY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad he was no stalking, psycho slasher or anything..haha

    Revenge huh? I saw previews for it, not sure it would be my cup of tea. Did watch Once Upon a Time though, the first episode, liked it and will be getting the dvd set. As I watch them all back to back and add to the collection..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally hooked on Revenge! And the best part... I've got my husband hooked it on it too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. revenge just did not look that good to me, but it seems everyone that watches it loves it. i may have to check it out once the season ends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that date went well. If you guys talked for 3 hours, that's gotta count for something! I am so behind on Once Upon a Time, all that Sunday night football...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My weekend was insane thanks for asking lol. Well you better let us know how your fish turn out. Sounds interesting and a bit naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He sounds awesome. Oh and I'll have to check out that show :0)

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved