Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Not So Bad Weekend

Playtime is over.  Sunday night brings the hustle of getting your last minute chores done and the promise of work bright and early the next morning.  How wonderful!  Sigh...  How was your weekend?  I spent mine viciously fighting some evil germ that has plagued my body turning me into some giant mucus monster.  With the help of 900mg twice a day of some magical antibiotic, I am slowly gaining back my abilities to hear and smell.  Praise the Lord!  It's a miracle!  While my weekend was severely deprived of partying, cute clothes, and new dates with hot men, it was not a total loss.  I got my nails did a lovely new shade of gray,  my boys The NE Patriots brought home another win, and I hailed victorious in a brutal battle with a vicious water bug that tried to claim my hallway as his "turf".  Don't give me that look!  It was extremely quick and ill tempered for a bug of its size...

Most importantly, Brother kept a smile on my face all weekend!

Brother helped cheer me up on my sickly Saturday night by picking up the most adorably perfect, mini Christmas tree for my mini apartment.  Isn't he the best?

Brother holding my first Christmas tree in my new home <3
I quickly decorated it with mini Christmas ornaments and rested my mini manger under its branches.

Some decorations are so mini, they look like little specs on the branches!
As if that wasn't enough to cheer me up during my ill state, he sat home on his Saturday night to introduce to me the joy of Throw Momma from the Train.  We laughed like two idiots throughout this entire movie!
One of the greatest movies I've seen yet!!
After buying me dinner and entertaining me all weekend, I figured that he would've been disappointed to hear that I was too sick to go on our weekly food shopping escapade.  I thought he would have been a little bitter that he had to venture through the aisles of our freak show grocery store solo.  Instead, he came home and surprised me with two tubs of my favorite ice cream.
Yum!!!  
He went out of his way all weekend to make sure that his sick sister was happy.  Poor guy even dragged himself in the bitter cold all the way to Target at 9pm when he didn't even eat dinner yet so I could use a coupon that turned out not to be good.  He laughed, but I think he secretly wanted to kill me.  lol!!

Shh, don't tell him I said this, but I have the best brother in the entire world!
Who makes you feel better when you're sick?

-LMF

13 comments:

  1. My boyfriend makes me feel better when I'm sick because he babies me. That is so sweet of your brother to not kill you with that expired coupon...lol but chocolate fudge brownie is my favorite too so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havne't watched that movie in such a long time. I second the sigh on going back to work, ugg.

    What a nice brother you have, with all your mini stuff, I guess that makes you seem taller right?..hahaha

    Now lets just hope your germiness doesn't pass on to him or then he just might kill you..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooo want a baby Christmas tree! I don't get a tree in our house this year, so I'm trying to convince my husband to let me get a baby one! Ben and Jerry's Ice cream....YUUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!!!

    Hooray for getting your nails did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe I hope your feelin better this morn :-) what a sweet brother! Eric my fiancé always takes care of me now. But before that... Prob my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for brother. I am thinking you owe him big now though, and we guys are pretty good at cashing in.

    Unfortunately, the little ones here could care less if I am sick or not. I am still looking for a good strategy to get some tv time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brother is sooo nice! And that tree is darling :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a mini tree like that too! You've inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 900 mg always helps:)
    i love cherry garcia myself, but chocolate fudge brownie ain't so bad:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so unbelievably nice! Not only did my brother call to laugh at me when I was sick (his sons got me sick) but he punched me in the arm so hard when he saw me that I had a bruise for 2 days. Girls do not like "hello punches"!

    ps- I love your tree. I want one now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, what a sweet bro you have! Glad you're feeling better :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was soooo sweet! Girl, I love your tree. Very cute and your ornaments and manger are adorable. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate fudge brownie is so delish. I know you enjoyed it. You have an awesome brother.
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved