Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Hans: Can you HAHndle Eet??

With one final down and only one more to go, I can finally start getting into the Christmas spirit.  A little late, I know!  haha  Despite the unnaturally warm weather, my ridiculously busy schedule, and the fact that I didn't make my way to Rockefeller Center yet, I am determined to get into the Christmas spirit.  I made hot chocolate and bought all the ingredients to make delicious holiday cookies.  I have a gigantic pile of gifts on my bedroom floor that I am about to wrap in festive paper.  Maybe I'll even pretend I'm a little elf as I wrap.  That should get me in the mood quick.  hahaha  All of my holiday pastimes are going to be done with my favorite Christmas movies playing in the background.

Home for the Holidays

Why?  Because this is the first movie that I've EVER seen with Mr. Robert Downey Jr.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  I was sitting on the couch with my grandfather who had to listen to the question "Who's that actor?" about 500 times!  This is a cute movie that reminds us that we're not the only ones with crazy families.  It really gets you in the holiday spirit!























Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Cottage

Why?  Because another one of my favorites is the starring role!!  Jared Padalecki is especially adorable playing the life of Thomas Kinkade.  Madre didn't care for the movie because a piece of the ceiling fell into pancakes and the characters just laughed.  She didn't find that funny.  Her OCD kicked in.  lol!  This is a corny Lifetime movie that can't help but put a smile on your face.  A Christmas must see.  :)





















Friends and Lovers

This is my absolute favorite holiday movie of all time!!!
Why?  Because of The Hans!!!!!  Brother, Biff, and I can be found imitating The Hans several times a week.  He is by far one of our favorite movie characters of all time!  I have an entire Facebook album dedicated to him.  If you haven't experienced The Hans, let LMF introduce you.  Even if your the Bah Humbug of the century, you'll appreciate Mr. Downey as a sexy German ski instructor.  You get the LMF seal of approval on that one!






Watch the movie and learn why The Hans is so intriguing!!!  Can u hahndle eet?!

What are your favorite holiday movies?

-LMF

18 comments:

  1. I like your choices.
    Mine would definitely have to be Home Alone (the first one only). Takes me back to my childhood :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Hard! Best Christmas one ever! Lethal Weapon and Gremlins too. Home Alone, It's a Wonderful Life and all that fun stuff as well. But Die Hard wins!!!

    You have to pretend to be an elf? I don't think that would take much pretending on your part..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. i know pretty much every word to that movie.

    i haven't seen ANY of your faves. looks like i need to view a few new films...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never heard of that last movie but now I want to watch it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great movies! Best of luck with your Christmas wrapping. Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not watched these movies. But may be during one of these days I might get one of these.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup! i was feeling a bit scrooge-y too. i went into the city, was ONE BLOCK AWAY from the tree and didnt see it cos the people i was with were in a rush! bah-humbug!! i was PISSED!! lol but whatever... ive been in the mood and cant believe the season is almost over :( my favorite movie is elf. seriously, ive watched it every single week maybe three times lol i can recite that movie, i love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahha my family LOVES Home for the Holidays. It used to be our go to Thanksgiving movie, but my mom and sis have decided we should watch the Family Stone instead.

    My go to Christmas movie is Love Actually. Colin Firth? Oh hell yes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally understand what you're going through! When I was in school, we had exams up to the last minute. It's hard trying to prepare for finals and also do Christmas. I totally feel for you. Good luck girl and enjoy your holidays! ((HUG))
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fun time wrapping presents - I don't know why but that's one of my favourite activities during the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've never seen any of these! i'm going to have to add them to my holiday list now!

    ReplyDelete

Spread a smile with a comment!


Raviolis & Waterworks
My photo
Forgive quickly & kiss slowly..

R&W Instagram

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Bella Gypsy

Labels

List That totally makes me smile Eep I really really REALLY don't know how I feel about that That lightbulb totally means I got an idea MyMan It's a holiday MushyFace I'm like so scared For the love of all things holy Yummy Yummy Yummy Friday ramblings Party Rocking Wedding I'm honored to extend the Jax seal of approval Happy Birthday Life Working women say cha ching Recipe Brother Dating Deep breathe For shame Madre Sicilian Pride Says Bada Binggg That's just so scandalous Bleh Gag Barf It's a link up That man is really yummy TheViking I'm totally not a fan Nanny Pat Hatt Question of the Month Let's play a Jax game Peaches A Life Examined Cousin Let's discuss! Biff Manly Men Go Errrrrr Memories My sincerest apologies A moment of silence All in good fun! Buddy Luciana Money Sis So stylish beauty beauty Easter Fifty Shades of Grey GodSon Happy Birthday Muffin Sigh of relief The Avengers guilty pleasures Ask Jax Book Club Carlos Contest Don't trust me with your fish Healthy habits Hipsters Home sweet home I Won I Won I Won Mancation what? Tab Thank YOU! Aaron Hernandez Candyfloss and Persie Chris Hemsworth Chris Zylka Gerard Butler Glamour Ian Somerhalder Michael Dagostino My Five Men NE Patriots Once Upon a Time Papa Pets Supernatural TV The Love Bug The Secret Circle 7% Solution Baby Childhood Fears FashionitaRG I really really REALLY want a new critter Jared Padalecki Lady In Red NFL Oui Oui Revenge Robert Downey Jr. RussianHatMan Rusty Sporkgasm Target That's just gross Youngman Brown Aaron Carter Annes Attic BJ's Sweet Nothings Betsy Boyfriend Chopstick Diet Crazy World DIY Eileen Daspin Elsie GodMother Guest Post Hollywood Spy Instagram It's a Cuban thing Jamie Dornan Jensen Ackles Just a woman and her goal L LLS Lemme Take A Selfie Linda Miraculous Ladies Miss Universe New Girl Phoebe Tonkin Rock that green thumb! Scandal Shelley Hennig Spill the juice! The Manhattan Diet The Seinfeld Syndrome Throw back! Totally dreaming Vampire Diaries Wentworth Miller Zooey Deschanel married life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved